- Billy Bragg: "On a Good Day"
- Josh Mann: "Bridges & Balloons"
- M. Ward: "Sadie"
- Ian Cooke: "Monkey & Bear"
- The Moscow Coup Attempt: "Sprout and the Bean"
- Owen Pallett: "Peach, Plum, Pear"
- Joel Cathey: "Book of Right-On"
- Melissa Stylianou: "Swansea"
- Ben Sollee: "Sawdust & Diamonds"
- Chris Leeds: "Clam, Crab, Cockle, Cowrie"
- This Is Deer Country: "Easy"
- Francesco Santocono: "'81"
- Guy Buttery: "Book of Right-On" (instrumental)
- Ian Cooke: "Colleen"
- Jennifer Schmitt: "This Side of the Blue"
- Rosa Hinksman: "In California"
- A Voice Heard on Baer Mountain: "Autumn"
- White Elephant Gift Exchange: "Inflammatory Writ"
- David Miele: "Soft as Chalk"
- Sandhorse: "Flying a Kite"
- Sarah Katheryn: "Baby Birch"
- Kristina Forrer: "On a Good Day"
Thank you for your interest in "Versions Of Joanna", an album of Joanna Newsom songs covered by 21 artists from 6 countries to benefit Oxfam America's Pakistan Floods Relief Fund.
Upon donation of $10.00 or more below, you'll be directed to your download of the full album in high quality MP3 format. The download is approx. a 169 MB .zip file and contains the cover art, liner notes and tracks.
Pakistan's worst floods in decades are now affecting more than 20 million people. More than a fifth of the country's cropland has been inundated, and 1.8 million houses damaged or destroyed. In the crowded temporary camps, waterborne disease is already taking a toll. In order to prevent more suffering and fatalities, Oxfam is rushing clean water, sanitation materials, and other essential aid to hundreds of thousands of those in need.